Tel: 01993 774441
Minster Mill is just 15 miles from the dreaming spires of Oxford and 11 miles from the inspiring Blenheim Palace. The charming Cotswold stone buildings and barns are set in 65 acres of glorious gardens, wildflower meadows and peaceful woodland in the picture-perfect Cotswold village of Minster Lovell.
Dressed in sleek, streamlined ‘Skandi’ style, the 38 luxurious rooms and suites feature contemporary lightings and fittings, mid-century furniture and individually designed bathrooms. Every room is sleek, considered and design-forward – other than that, no two are alike.
Experience outstanding cuisine prepared with the finest regional, seasonal ingredients in the restaurant, with handsome vaulted ceilings, original oak beams and an open fireplace. Our Head Chef along with his team of highly skilled chefs produces refined and contemporary menus with a nod to tradition and exquisite flavour. Set in a high gallery overlooking the restaurant, the Mill Bar serves selected fine wines and champagnes, along with perfectly-shaken classic cocktails.
There’s something for everyone at Minster Mill: from nature walks and cycling, to tennis and croquet, and a whole mile of private fishing banks. Relax, unwind and indulge in super-soothing spa treatments at the Garden Spa with three tranquil treatment rooms, indoor heated plunge pools, a poolside rock sauna, aroma steam room, ice fountain and tropical rainforest showers.
.38 rooms from £145 to £245 per night
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted - £20 per dog per night • Dogs are allowed in all outdoor areas and in two bedrooms • Dogs are provided with water bowls, food/treats and dog beds.
- Pets accepted by arrangement - additional charge
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
- Village Location
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Spa Treatments
- Tennis court
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Tripadvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good49