Located just 15 miles from Oxford and 11 miles from Blenheim Palace, the Old Swan is nestled in 65 acres of magical gardens, wildflower meadows and woodland in the picturesque Cotswold village of Minster Lovell. This quintessentially English inn seamlessly blends the rural charm of its historic setting with contemporary design, luxurious comfort and delicious menus crafted from the finest seasonal produce.
Each of the Old Swan’s 15 charming guest rooms and suites are individual in style, epitomising the classic beauty of the rural inn. Many feature splendid views across the hotel’s scenic gardens, with others boasting spacious four-poster beds or original oak-beamed ceilings. All come with crisp white linen, dreamy beds and contemporary bathrooms with L’Occitane skincare and bath lotions.
The Old Swan’s dining rooms are a myriad of beamed, cosy quarters with roaring log fires and rugged flagstone floors. Expect fresh local ingredients crafted into hearty dishes; this is the perfect place to enjoy a pie and a pint by the fireside, or a salad on the terrace in the summer. The menu is seasonal and the food is simple, hearty and flavoursome with delicious items available all day.
Set in 65 acres of idyllic grounds, there is plenty to explore and ample places to relax in peace. There are a range of facilities and amenities available, from nature walks and cycling, to tennis and croquet, and a mile of private fishing banks.
15 rooms from £110 to £460 per night
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted - £20 per dog per night. We will provide a dog bed, water bowl and a dog treat on arrival in the bedroom. • Dogs are allowed in all outdoor areas, in the bar and in six bedrooms. • They’re provided with water bowls, food/treats and dog beds.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Built c1445
- Village Location
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Tennis court
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|