Larkswold is a crafting destination for those who wish to experience a craft workshop in a relaxing and restorative environment. Our aim is to send you away feeling rejuvenated! The Larkswold garden studio is beautifully decorated, and overlooks a wildflower meadow: we fling the doors open and let the light flood in. Long tables allow plenty of space, and the coffee is always on to enjoy with our homemade cakes.
We know that you might find it hard to choose between all our fabulous craft workshops. We also know it can be hard finding a date that can work for everyone. With this in mind, we offer a flexible way to book your date.
Bespoke Group Gathering just for you and your guests – perfect for family celebrations, hen parties or corporate events. Liaise with us to find the ideal date, time and craft. From 6 – 12 guests.
Or book a session now - maybe you fancy flying solo or with just a couple of friends? See what's already in our diary and book your place.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Prices for adults are from £55.
- Café - Cake and refreshments are available as part of your workshop but there is no cafe for people who are passing.
- Dogs Accepted - We are not adverse to your dog attending as long as they won’t put you, or other guests off whilst you are crafting
- Plastic-Free - Plastic free wherever possible.
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Min group size numeric qualifier - Groups are welcome and booking is essential. Maximum group size 12. Minimum group size 1.
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|