Corsham Field Farmhouse is a traditional English farmhouse set within the beautiful Cotswold countryside.
Covid-19 update: There will be a maximum of 12 people at the property at any time and we do not provide room service or meals other than breakfast. We have plenty of space for parking and a garden for guests who all have their own bathrooms. Tables are all individual and well spaced and breakfast will be completely table service. Guests will keep the same table for the duration of their stay. Our website has a pop up and coronavirus statement so guests can find all the information they need before booking. We will expect guests to keep their rooms cleaner and tidier than usual. Sanitising on entering the main house is mandatory and each room will have a printed guide for guests. Reading matter will have to be reduced in the lounge but our guest folders and bedroom browsers are all wipeable.
We are 1.5 miles from Stow-on-the-Wold in a peaceful, rural location with plenty of parking and a garden for guests' use with spectacular views of the surrounding hills and countryside.
Family, twin and double bedrooms; mostly en-suite. TV, tea tray and hairdryer in all rooms.
Relaxing guest lounge/dining room. Free Wi-Fi internet access.
Open all year for bed and full English breakfast. There are two village inns nearby that are excellent for food - 'The Horse and Groom' is only five minutes' walk and 'The Fox' is 1 mile away. Both offer excellent lunch and dinner every day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite) (Apr - Oct)||from £90.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double ensuite (Nov - March)||from £80.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single occupancy (Apr - Oct)||from £70.00 to £85.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Single occupancy (Nov - March)||from £65.00 to £75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin ensuite (Apr - Oct)||from £90.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin ensuite (Nov - March)||from £80.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Our prices vary depending on season and length of stay. We do not generally offer single night stays. We always aim to provide a fair price. Discounts on longer stays.
Child Rate Sharing Per Night: £35 all year round.
Third Adult Sharing Per Night: Low season £40 - £45. High season £45 - £50
- 4 AA Stars
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - Full English
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 5+
- 1m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Central heating throughout
- Countryside Location
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 1
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Open All Year
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Farm - Arable
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Spanish spoken
- Access to golf course - Nearby
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
- Fishing - Nearby - 5 miles
- Other sporting facilities - Leisure Centre - 5 miles
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Euros accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
From A429 take the A436 out of Stow-on-the-Wold. After 1 mile fork right onto B4450 Bledington Road. We are the 1st farm on right-hand side opposite the Oddington turn.
Public Transport Directions
From Kingham Station - 4 milesTake the B4450 towards Bledington and Stow-on-the-wold. Drive through Bledington and continue on this road for a further 2 miles. The farm is on the left.