Eco Chic Cottages - Culls Cottage
Tel: +44 07860337763
Culls Cottage is a Five Star, award winning, chic Cotswold cottage, the main part of which dates back to the 1670s. It sleeps up to six and is perfect for families or groups of friends. The cottage retains many original features including beamed ceilings and a large inglenook fireplace.
All the rooms are interior designed in soothing neutral colours with original art works and artefacts. Culls comprises a lounge, kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms, a luxury family bathroom and a separate shower room and downstairs toilet.
The cottage has every modern comfort which will make your stay totally relaxing; the fully-fitted kitchen has a cooker, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. It is equipped for the gourmet chef with all the utensils, cookery books and cooking equipment you should need, as well as the finest white bone china place settings and coffee espresso machine.
There are televisions in both the lounge and the master bedroom, together with DVD facilities and ipod Dock. There is a small library of hand-picked books, information guides, maps, as well as games for all ages. Wireless internet keeps you fully connected.
For our young guests we have a Tiny Tots box with changing mat etc and a toys box, making it easy for families to have a worry free stay.
The large garden has a central lawn – perfect for handstands or picnics outside, as well as places to lounge, sit or dine. If you don’t fancy cooking, take a short walk to The Swan pub which has fantastic, locally sourced and freshly cooked food and local beers or The Ox Barn restaurant.
Winner of South West England Tourism Excellence Awards 2021/2022 - Bronze for self catering accommodation of the year and five star gold award with Quality in Tourism.
The Guardian said – “Culls is one of The Coolest Cottages to stay in The Cotswolds”
Women and Home Magazine said – “ Stunning. Stand by for a group gasp as you walk into the beamed, stone floored living room”
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Culls Cottage||£3,190.00 per unit per week|
*Sleeps 6 in 3 double bedrooms
- 5 Visit England Stars
- 5 AA Gold Stars
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2019
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Free Wi-Fi available
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - two available. Stairgate also available.
- Highchair - two available
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Online booking only
- Open now
- Countryside Location
- Electric Car charging point
- Electricity inc in rate
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use - 1/4 acre private garden
- Independent Business
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen provided
- Log Fire
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Open All Year
- Short breaks available
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Midweek breaks
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Village Location
- Weekend breaks
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - on site massage available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - for up to five cars
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour Television in all units
- DVD Player
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- iPod Dock
- Ironing Facilities
- Non smoking rooms available
- Towels Available
- Underfloor heating
- Washing Machine
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Wood burning stove
|Open New Year|
|2023 - Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Culls Cottage sits along the quiet roadside that runs through the village and has easy walking access to the local pub and walks across the fields.
Public Transport Directions
Due to the villages rural location a car is ideal to make the very best of exploring the Cotswolds area, although local buses are avalable from the village.
- Culls Cottage video