Lovingly converted from old stone farm buildings around a stunning courtyard set in 70 acres of woodland and wild flower meadows. An exquisite and tranquil base. Oak panelling, stone walls, solid wood furniture, beautiful ironwork, exposed beams, and open fires. Scrupulously clean and equipped to the finest detail.
Lavender, fresh herbs and the sound of running water. Read, dine or stroll in the terraces outside. Wonderful views. Explore, picnic or play in the grounds.
Close to good restaurants, farmers markets, village pubs, shopping, fishing, riding and golf.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Beechnut Cottage||from £469.00 to £579.00 per unit per week|
|Chestnut Cottage||from £542.00 to £648.00 per unit per week|
|Cobnut Cottage||from £754.00 to £939.00 per unit per week|
|Hazelnut Cottage||from £404.00 to £524.00 per unit per week|
|Walnut Cottage||from £644.00 to £820.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4-5 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Gold 2017
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2017
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2017
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2017
- Free Wi-Fi available
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Short breaks available
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks - Start any day of the week except Sundays and Bank holidays.
- Non smoking establishment
- Weekend breaks - Prices from £303
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Drying Facilities
- DVD Player
- Free View TV
- Ironing Facilities
- Oven / Cooker
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Green Tourism Business Scheme Gold Award
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Couples
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers - clothes drying, maps, 70 acres of surrounding land.
|Open New Year|
|2019 - Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- Heath Farm Holiday Cottages