Nestled in the Warwickshire countryside, the Cotswolds Distillery is the first and only full-scale distillery within the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Using the best local ingredients, they craft world-class spirits and liqueurs including the award-winning Cotswolds Single Malt Whisky and Cotswolds Dry Gin.
Covid-19 update: We have reduced the capacity on our tours and tour format to provide staff and guests with appropriate distancing. Our cafe remains closed until further notice. Our shops are now open and do not require pre booking, but are subject to social distancing.
Life at the distillery is firmly rooted in the beautiful Cotswolds surroundings; 100% of the barley used to make the whisky has been grown at neighbouring farms, and the lavender used to make their Cotswolds Dry Gin is locally grown at Snowshill Lavender Farm.
The beautiful and charming Visitor Centre, made with traditional Cotswolds honey-coloured stone, is open seven days a week and includes a shop stocked with the distillery's range of Outstanding Natural Spirits and a café which offers a delicious and carefully crafted menu using locally sourced ingredients.
Tour & Tastings cost £15 per person.
Gin and Whisky Blending Masterclasses cost £100 per person.
Cocktail Masterclasses cost £50 per person.
We are unable to accommodate children under 8 years of age.
All experiences can be booked online and must be booked in advance.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Advance booking essential
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Open now
- Dog Friendly
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs allowed in the shop and café.
- Free car parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Open All Year
- Picnic Area
- Free Entry
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted - Guiding Tours available
|2020 - Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Our shop is open 7 days a week | Mon-Sat 9:00-17:00 | Sundays 10:30 - 17:00
Our café is open Mon-Sun 10:00 - 17:00