Cheltenham racecourse, the jewel in Jump racing's crown, plays host to the best jumping action in the world from 350 spectacular acres in the lee of the beautiful Cotswold hills.
Whether you're here on a crisp bright October day or a balmy evening in May, you'll feel that unmistakeable Cheltenham magic.
The racing, the setting, the tradition and history, the shared sense of enjoyment all combine to give everyone, from those sampling our finest hospitality to the racegoers on the course, an experience they'll never forget.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Smoking Some Areas
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (charge) - During Gold Cup Festival & November meet
- All major credit cards accepted
- Family Fun
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
* Open all year during office hours, but checking is advisableDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change