The Gardens Gallery is Cheltenham's Community Art Gallery for local artists to exhibit their work to the public, and for other arts-related activities.
The gallery is located within the newly refurbished Proscenium Building in Cheltenham's Montpellier Gardens and is close to the main shopping area and tourist attractions.
The Gardens Gallery is available to hire by local artists and entry to exhibitions by the public is free.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - In Montpellier Gardens
- Picnic Site - In Montpellier Gardens
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
|Opening (1 Mar 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|