Cirencester Park is one of the most beautiful privately owned parks in the Cotswolds, open to visitors daily.
The historic Grade 1 Listed Park has been in the Bathurst Family for over 300 years. A short walk from Cirencester town centre, this stunning 3,000-acre park offers a unique landscape to explore and is very dog friendly with accessible avenues to explore. Horse-riding routes are also available.
A recent addition to the Park is the ‘Still Water, 2019’ sculpture of a horse’s head by artist Nic Fiddian-Green. On loan from Sladmore Gallery, London, this spectacular 16ft high piece of hand-beaten copper is located at the brow of the 6-mile Broad Avenue that runs the length of the Park.
The Old Kennels at Cirencester Park is an attractive courtyarded area that offers a shopping and dining hub to visitors. Here Roots + Seeds Restaurant and Café are located with their home-grown and locally sourced menu. It is also home to Corinium Ales and Lily Antiques, as well as pop up events and markets. With its nature-inspired children’s play area, a Community Arboretum for picnics and dog wash, it is the perfect place to enjoy with family, before or after exploring the Park.
Beano in the Park is an Airstream café on the historic Broad Avenue, and an essential pit-stop for walkers; doggy ice-cream is available!
Mansion Tours are available on selected days throughout the year, available to book here and a calendar of events are held in the Park, including Horse Trials, Fun Runs, Alfresco Cinema in the Park and the annual Cotswold Show.
Cirencester Park is open daily from 8.00am to 5.00pm. Pay-for-use parking is available at The Old Kennels (GL7 1UR) with direct access on foot to the wonderful parkland.
- On-Site café/restaurant - 1) Beano in the Park, located at Broad Avenue 2) Roots + Seeds Restaurant and Café located at The Old Kennels, GL7 1UR
- Picnic Site - Available at the Jubilee Community Arboretum, The Old Kennels GL7 1UR
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages - A nature-inspired children’s play area is available at The Old Kennels
- Baby Changing Facilities - Available at The Old Kennels, GL7 1UR
- Dog Friendly - Lots of dog-friendly walks throughout the Park. Dog wash available at The Old Kennels and doggy ice-cream available at Beano in the Park.
- Electric Car charging point - Available at the Old Kennels, GL7 1UR
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Paid parking is available at the Old Kennels (GL7 1UR) Offsite paid parking is available in Cirencester Town Centre.
- All major credit cards accepted
|2023 - Opening : daily 8.00am to 5.00pm (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 17:00|