Cirencester Lock Up
Tel: +44 01285 655611
AboutRestored two cell lock up dated 1804 including displays of social history and architectural conservation. Sited in car park of Cotswold District Council offices, which was the former Cirencester Workhouse.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Max group size - 30
- Min group size - 10
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
|Cirencester Lock up (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Friday||09:00||- 17:00*|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed*|
* Free to enter, key obtainable from reception in Council Offices on site.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Kemble Station. Take bus/taxi from Kemble to Cirencester, 15 min walk from Cirencester market place.