AboutRestored two cell lock up dated 1804 including displays of social history and architectural conservation. Sited in car park of Cotswold District Council offices, which was the former Cirencester Workhouse.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Max group size - 30
- Min group size - 10
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
|Cirencester Lock up (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Friday||09:00||- 17:00*|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed*|
* Free to enter, key obtainable from reception in Council Offices on site.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Kemble Station. Take bus/taxi from Kemble to Cirencester, 15 min walk from Cirencester market place.