SOFO is a vibrant place for visitors of all ages to enjoy.
Presenting visitors with engaging and immersive experiences through a changing exhibitions programme and permanent galleries including a recreated Great War trench, a mock-up section of a Horsa Glider from D Day and Afghan Alley.
Our galleries take visitors through the life of a ‘21st Century Soldier’, the ‘Blood and War’ of the frontline, Winston Churchill and the Queen's Own Oxfordshire Hussars and the ‘Liberation of Bergen-Belsen’ by the Oxfordshire Yeomanry.
We offer an under-fives den, kids art cart, trails and quizzes, as well as dress up, feely boxes and code breaking!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£4.75 per ticket|
|Concession||£3.95 per ticket|
|Child (5-16 yrs) - under 5s free||£2.50 per ticket|
|Family (1 adult and up to 2 children)||£8.75 per ticket|
|Family (1 adult and up to 4 children)||£10.50 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults and up to 4 children)||£13.00 per ticket|
Group tickets available (minimum group size 6).
- Accept Children over 7
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Assistance Dogs
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3 - Free Admission for under 5s
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Open All Year
- Out of Hours Visits
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Android pay accepted
- Apple pay accepted
- Cash accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Themed Events
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted - Advance booking essential.
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Advanced booking essential.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 6
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Last admission 4.15pm.