A large 18th century house in the heart of the historic town of Woodstock is home to the County’s collections. The Museum is bigger than you might think with galleries exploring Oxfordshire’s story from the Jurassic period through to Anglo-Saxons and Victorians.
Meet friends and enjoy the Garden Café with hot and cold drinks, light lunches, snacks and delicious bakes and cakes.
Browse the Gift Shop selling a range of gifts, educational toys, greeting cards and mementos of your visit. All proceeds from the Garden Café and Gift Shop support the museum services we offer.
Relax in the beautiful walled gardens, perfect for picnics, and don’t miss the life-size Magalosaur that roamed Oxfordshire in the Dinosaur garden. It’s as big as a bus!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 2 hours
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free) - Not onsite, but directly outside
- All major credit cards accepted
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Tuesday - Saturday||11:00||- 17:00*|
Last admission 4.45pm.