Join James, Bridget and their herd of alpaca in the stunning setting of Korinn Farm for a walk you will never forget. Lasting for an hour, you will get up close to these amazing animals and learn about everything alpaca. The walks are fantastic for couples, friends and families to have a great outdoor experience together.
Your experience can be tailored to your requirements, just contact James and Bridget who are always happy to chat about how they can make any celebration a special one.
Other experiences are also available, including drop spindle workshops, a great addition to an alpaca walk to learn how to spin yarn from alpaca fleece, spinning wheel workshops, hand dyeing workshops and alpaca husbandry courses.
Advanced booking is required for all activities.
About Korinn Farm
James and Bridget have lived at Korinn Farm since 2013, the farm is off grid and solar powered.
The farm has not just been a project about alpacas; it is about living in a more sustainable way. It was important for them from the beginning that any works or building done on the farm worked in a green way. Their focus is to live lightly on the land and alpacas fit this criteria perfectly being naturally light footed and energy efficient producers of sustainable fibre.
You can see a selection of their beautiful Cotswolds products in their online shop.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£25.00 per ticket|
|Child (Age 5 - 16)||£12.50 per ticket|
Please contact us for information about concession rates.
- Groups - Group booking essential
- Open by appointment only - All visits require pre-booking. Please note we are a split site and walks take place at the barn, all details will be given on booking. We are not open to the public on a daily basis.
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times - Get in touch if you have a special date in mind and we will do our best to accommodate.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Min group size - Minimum of 2.
- Groups Accepted
|Not open to public on daily basis. Please call 07989 441312 for details on opening hours. (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* All visits require pre-booking. Please note we are a split site and walks take place at the barn, all details will be given on booking.