This delightful independent small hotel enjoys a quiet location, yet only a convenient five minute walk into the lovely market town centre of Cirencester.
Built in the 16th century, the Corinium provides fifteen character bedrooms with every modern facility, a locally renowned restaurant offering modern British dishes and a cosy well-stocked bar that are all full of Cotswold charm.
Other features include an attractive walled garden with a dining terrace furnished with comfy ratten chairs and umbrellas along with a selection of garden benches.
There is a free private car park to the rear of the hotel and it is located 5 minutes walk from the town centre of Cirencester with easy road access from both the M4 and M5 and offers an ideal base from which to explore the beautiful Cotswold area.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Compact Double||£79.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Double en suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin with en suite bathroom||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- 3 AA Stars Small Hotel
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs are welcome in selected rooms and all public areas apart from the restaurant.
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Outside terrace and garden for guests.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade II listed wool merchant's house
- Access to golf course
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Large car park - up to 30 cars.
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Room/unit allocations available
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Restaurant open every lunch 12.00 to 14.00 and Dinner 18.30 to 21.00
Bar open all day from 11.00
From M4 at Jct 15 - Take A419 dual carriageway to Cirencester/Gloucester. Leave at 2nd Cirencester exit, take A429 into Cirencester going past BP garage on left. At the next roundabout take 3rd exit signed A435/A417 to Cheltenham/Gloucester.AFTER 500 METRES, TURN LEFT AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS INTO SPITALGATE LANE, THEN 1ST RIGHT INTO TRAFALGAR ROAD. THE HOTEL CAR PARK IS 50 METRES ON THE LEFT.From M5 Jct 11A - Take A417 to Cirencester/ Swindon. Leave at the first Cirencester exit and take A429 to Cirencester going past BP garage on left. At the next roundabout take 3rd exit signed A435/A417 to Cheltenham/Gloucester then follow directions as above in CAPITALS.From Stround/Tetbury/M4 Jct 17 & 18 - At Cirencester, follow the right road round the town firstly taking the "through traffic" signs and thereafter the A435/A417 to Cheltenham/Gloucester. Upon reaching the traffic lights, follow directions as above, in CAPITALS.From North Cotswolds/Stow-on-the-Wold/Bibury/Oxford - Follow A429 into Cirnecester going past BP garage on the left. At the large roundabout take 3rd exit signed A435/A417 to Cheltenham/Gloucester, then follow directions as above, in CAPITALS.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest Rail Station: Kemble (4 miles)Nearest Airport: Bristol International (45 miles)