A storybook unfolding, telling the tales of the past 300 years.
In 2023 Cowley Manor turns a new page and enters the next chapter of its life.
The Grade II listed property is home to 36 bedrooms, complemented by a spa, restaurant, cocktail lounge, library, mudroom and plentiful living rooms.
Corley Manor will reopen in 2023.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £300.00 to £695.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||from £400.00 to £800.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Countryside Location
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Spa Facilities
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - based on the Villa Borghese in Rome. Supposedly the grounds were an inspiration for Lewis Carroll (William Dodgson) who regularly stayrd nearby.
- Games Room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool - Heated
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|Cowley Manor is temporarily closed for major renovations until June 2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|