Forthay Bed and Breakfast
Type:Bed & Breakfast
Tel: 01453 549016
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
Forthay is a 17th century Cotswold stone farmhouse, bursting with character and charm, set in an idyllic rural location between Wotton Under Edge and Dursley on the Cotswold Way. Being surrounded by such breathtaking countryside and exhilarating walks it only seems fair that we welcome your well behaved four legged friends too.
On arrival guests can enjoy tea/ coffee and a slice of homemade cake, served in the guests' snug complete with inglenook fireplace, log burning stove and cosy armchairs. Evening meals are also available (with 24 hours notice please) as well as a licensed bar.
Our bedrooms all have private bathrooms, countryside views, Egyptian cotton bedding, bathrobes, a selection of teas and coffees, complimentary luxury toiletries and WiFi.
We offer a complimentary pick up and drop off from Dursley to Wotton Under Edge for walkers.
We guarantee the best available rate when you book directly with us. Call us on 01453 549016 or email us here
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin - private bathroom||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £100.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (private bathroom)||from £100.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*We have 2 double rooms with kingsize beds, one has an en-suite the other a private bathroom, both have walk in power showers.
Our third room is a twin room with a private bathroom. Single occupancy from £80 per room (breakfast included)
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 12
- Dogs Accepted - A dog sitting service is available for a small additional charge. We also offer heated dog showers.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Log Fire
- Pets accepted - £10 per dog per night. Maximum of 2 dogs per room unless by prior agreement • Dogs are allowed in all areas other than the dining room. • Water bowls and dog beds provided, food/treats available. • Specific outdoor area for dogs. • Dog shower and a boot room for wet things. • Maps/leaflets on local walks suitable for dogs are available. • 2 dog-friendly pubs that serve food within walking distance
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- In countryside - We are on the Cotswold Way
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|