Covid-19 update: There will be no tourist information leaflets, books or DVD's to use so please bring your own. I will provide hand sanitizer and antibacterial liquid soap for your use while here but please bring your own personal toiletries. Seating in the dining room is limited to two tables and no more than two households will be staying at one time. Please wear a face mask in public areas.
All ground floor, quality, rural, mainly en suite accommodation with ample off-road car parking and central heating. All bedrooms have colour TV, tea tray, toiletries, radio and are tastefully decorated.
Guests' lounge with TV/DVD and video. Separate dining-room looking out onto our large garden where there are seats to sit and watch the birds and butterflies we encourage. There is a warm, friendly, homely atmosphere at Kilmorie. Kilmorie is Grade II Listed, built by Chartist Fergus O'Connor.
Our free-range hens provide excellent eggs for breakfast. Children may help collect eggs and help feed the hens and sheep. There are way-marked footpaths to walk and discover the countryside. Ideal to tour Cotswolds, Malvern Hills and Forest of Dean as Kilmorie is only 7 miles from Gloucester and Tewkesbury, 8 miles Ledbury Cheltenham and Great Malvern 14 miles.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En Suite||from £76.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single En Suite||from £40.00 to £42.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin - Private Facilities||from £76.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin or Family En suite||from £76.00 to £94.00 per room (breakfast included)|
**Family rooms from £76 depending on amount of occupants and age..
Minimum age for children is 5.
Prices are from and depend on length of stay and or time of year,
please phone for more details
Family room has a double and full size single bed
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Picinic Area
- Additional meal details - packed lunches can be provided by prior arrangement, ideal for walkers and cyclists
- Cater for vegetarians - our own free range organic eggs, Vegetarian sausages by prior arrangement or any other preferences
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - Full English breakfast, or a light option if required, Vegetarian or special diets, our own organic free range eggs
- Serve lunch - Packed lunch by arrangement
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 5 years
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Open now
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Wi-Fi available and use of dinning room or small fold up table in bedroom for doing paperwork or laptop etc
- Central heating throughout - warm and cosy with room controllable radiators
- Countryside Location
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use - large garden ample seating to sit and relax watch birds, butterflies and wildlife we encourage or our free range hens. paddocks to walk, and meet the sheep, also public footpaths start from the paddock.
- Ironing facilities - iron and ironing board available
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted - by special prior arrangement, if they are happy to sleep in car or in my accommodation (not in the guest bedrooms)
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Separate guests' lounge - Guests lounge with TV, Video, DVD extensive range of DVD's to use, ample comfortable seating, occasional tables, etc. Separate dinning room with individual tables.
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Country house - Kilmorie is situated on a smallholding (property with small acreage of land around it) at the edge of the combined villages of Staunton and Corse. Rural but east to find and access.
- Farm - Smallholding of a few acres keeping Free range hens, sheep and our own apples, plums and pears in season.
- Groups Welcomed
- In countryside - Situated on the edge of the village, with large garden and paddocks. Countryside walks across farmland start from Kilmorie.
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Grade 2 listed Chartist smallholding, built in 1848 by Fergus O'Connor. of the Chartist Land Company. this settlement of 85 cottages known as Snigs End was one of the five around the country aimed at self sufficiency each cottage had between 2 and 4 acres of land.
- Travelling Through
- Village Location - Situated on the edge of the village, with our own paddocks and large garden, easy to find and good access.
- Access to golf course - Nearest 7 miles
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Nearest 4 miles
- Fishing - Nearest 1 mile (two coarse fishing destinations within a mile) Also rivers Severn and Leadon within two miles
- Other sporting facilities - Good network of footpaths for walkers lockable cycle storage leisure centres and swimming pools at Gloucester and Tewkesbury.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Ample well off road parking at rear of bungalow.
- On site parking - ample well off road parking to rear of bungalow
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Cash & Cheque only
- Special group rates - special prices can be arranged for parties of six or more
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms - some have built in DVD
- Colour Television in all units
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available - We are all ground floor, there are two steps into the dinning room, but there are grab handles to each side of dinning room door. there is one very shallow step half way down hall, one bedroom has one step into hall but there is a grab handle each side of door
- Non smoking rooms available - All non smoking
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms - all bedrooms have radio alarms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms - Presented on tray, with your own tea pot! Tea, coffee, Horlicks and chocolate, only fresh milk used
- TV in all bedrooms
- Marketed to any other specialist market - All ground floor so suitable for the less able, Also close to Hartpury College for events or visiting family members.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lockable shed for cycles packed lunches by arrangement
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying facilities A network of public footpaths start at Kilmorie. packed lunches available by prior arrangement
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 16 Dec 2021)|
* Open all year except Christmas & New Year. Closed 16th December re opening 8th January 2016
At Junction 8 of the M5, take exit onto the M50.Leave the M50 at junction 2, then turn left onto the A417 (signposted Gloucester). After 4 miles, at villages of Staunton & Corse, you will come to a mini roundabout - stay on A417. We are another ½ mile on the right – a white bungalow.
Public Transport Directions
Astons Coaches from Gloucester Bus Station, 351 Gloucester to Tewkesbury service and Upton upon Severn service – ask to be dropped in Corse at our green B&B board. No service on Sundays.