The Kings Head Hotel which re-opened in September 2014 is an elegant boutique hotel with 60 stylish bedrooms, ten one-bedroom modern apartments, a unique subterranean Spa and relaxed British dining, using the very best of local produce.
Located in the heart of the Cotswolds, it’s the perfect place to experience the historic market town of Cirencester and all the beauty that the area has to offer.
When you step inside you are immediately surrounded by colourful art and vibrant beauty. Elegant chandeliers, feature wall art, fresh flowers and cosy furniture set the tone. Whilst modern twists adorn the Cotswold limestone paired with soft, muted textiles and ambient lighting.
You will find everything a great boutique hotel should have, along with a host of period and architectural features with each room having its own personality. You will find assorted furnishings, great beds and oversized showers.
The hotel is a place to escape; whether it's a town or country break, memorable family lunch, cocktails with friends or just to meet up, the Kings Head Hotel is a unique town centre destination.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Room||from £119.00 to £279.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Feature Room||from £159.00 to £369.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Indulgent Room||from £239.00 to £449.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|One Bedroom Self-Catering Apartment||from £144.00 to £359.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Room||from £129.00 to £309.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*We have a number of Superior and Feature Rooms that can be made in to twin rooms - please request at time of booking.
Babies and children can be accommodated in all rooms except for Classic Rooms. Cots are charged at £15.00 per night and Z beds charged at £30.00 per night and are suitable for children aged up to 12 years old.
We do have a number of bedrooms that are interconnecting - please contact our Reservations Department to request and find out more details.
Dogs are allowed in Classic, Superior and Feature Rooms at a charge of £20.00 per dog, per night.
All prices quoted for rooms are from rates and subject to availability. Dinner inclusive and room only rates are available on request.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Cot - available at a charge of £15.00 per cot per night. Please note that cots can only be accommodated in our Superior, Feature and Indulgent room categories as well as our Apartments.
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Courtyard and Roof Terrace for guests' use
- Ironing Facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - Up to 2 dogs are accepted in all room categories except for Indulgent Rooms. Dogs are charged at £20.00 per dog, per night.
- Real log/coal fires
- Spa and Treatment Room - All treatments are charged as taken - booking in advance is essential.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - We recommend guests use the Waterloo Public car park in the Town Centre - this is a few minutes walk away from the hotel and charged at £6.50 per 24 hours. We do have an unloading and loading bay directly outside of the hotel entrance which we recommend for guests to use when arriving and and departing.
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Digital TV
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2022 Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Public Transport Directions