The Kings Head Hotel which re-opened in September 2014 is an elegant boutique hotel with 45 stylish bedrooms, five one-bedroom modern apartments, a unique subterranean Spa and relaxed British dining, using the very best of local produce.
Located in the heart of Cotswolds, it’s the perfect place to experience the historic market town of Cirencester and all the beauty that the area has to offer.
When you step inside you are immediately surrounded by colourful art and vibrant beauty. Elegant chandeliers, feature wall art, fresh flowers and cosy furniture set the tone. Whilst Modern twists adorn the Cotswold lime-stone paired with soft, muted textiles and ambient lighting.
You will find everything a great boutique hotel should, along with a host of period and architectural features with each room having its own personality. You will find assorted furnishings, great beds, oversized showers and Nespresso machines.
The hotel is a place to escape; whether it's a town or country break, memorable family lunch, cocktails with friends or just to meet up, the Kings Head Hotel is a unique town centre destination.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Room||from £119.00 to £279.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Feature Room||from £159.00 to £369.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Indulgent Room||from £239.00 to £449.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|One Bedroom Self-Catering Apartment||from £144.00 to £359.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Room||from £129.00 to £309.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*We have a number of Superior and Feature Rooms that can be made in to twin rooms - please request at time of booking.
Baby's and can be accommodated in all room except for Classic Room. Cots are charged at £15.00 per night and Z beds charged at £30.00 per night. The maximum age of children is 12 years old.
We do have a number of bedrooms that are interconnecting - please contact our Reservations Department to request and find our more details.
Dogs are allowed in Classic, Superior and Feature Room at a charge of £20.00 per dog, per night.
All prices quoted for rooms are from rates and subject to availability. Dinner inclusive and room only rates are available on request.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Cots are available at a charge of £15.00 per cot per night. Please note that cots can only be accommodated in our Superior, Feature and Indulgent room categories as well as our Apartments.
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing Facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - Up to 2 dogs are accepted in all room categories except for Classic and Indulgent Rooms. Dogs are charged at £20.00 per dog, per night.
- Real log/coal fires
- Spa and Treatment Room - Please note that a charge of £15.00 per person is made for 2 hours access to our Thermal Suite, which includes Hot Tub, Infra Red Sauna, Steam Room, Experience Shower and Relaxation Room. Booking in advance is essential. All treatments are charged as taken - booking in advance is essential.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Sauna - Please note that a charge of £15.00 per person is made for 2 hours access to our Thermal Suite, which includes Hot Tub, Infra Red Sauna, Steam Room, Experience Shower and Relaxation Room. Booking in advance is essential.
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - We recommend guest to use the Waterloo Public car park in the Town Centre - this is a few minutes walk away from the hotel and charged at £6.50 per 24 hours. We do have an unloading and loading bay directly outside of the hotel entrance which recommend for guests to use when arriving and and departing.
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Digital TV
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2020 Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Public Transport Directions