Number Four is a contemporary boutique hotel with 18 beautifully appointed air-conditioned bedrooms, suites and a family room. The award-winning restaurant creates exciting dishes sourcing, whenever possible, local produce.
Covid-19 update: We have carried out full risk assessments in all departments. Have a Covid Policy. Fully compliant to all government guidelines.
Number Four offers a unique personal service from a friendly team committed to making your visit memorable.
Number Four is ideally positioned at the heart of the Cotswolds; within easy reach of Cheltenham, Stratford upon Avon, Gloucester and Oxford and just two hours drive from London. Set in 4 acres, the hotel is perfect for business, leisure and relaxation.
Situated near the junction of the A424 and A429, Number Four is easily accessible from all directions and has ample free parking.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/Twin Ensuite||from £120.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single Occupancy||from £100.00 to £130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Ensuite||from £200.00 to £230.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £170.00 to £230.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Sunday to Thursday: from £130 Double or Twin, from £180 Suite
Friday & Saturday: from £150 Double or Twin, from £200 Suite
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Meal times must be booked
- One way system
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Night porter
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside - On the outskirts of Stow on the Wold & Bourton on the Water.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - On site for up to 50 cars
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Hotel located on Fosse Way, near the junction of A424 and A429 just south of Stow on the Wold.