Stratton House Hotel is located on the outskirts of the Cotswold market town of Cirencester. The hotel is privately owned and seeks to offer you the best of both town and country house charm. We are in a great location for the town centre and the local motorway network, yet our elegant building and tranquil gardens make you feel you are ‘away from it all’.
Enjoy modern British dishes in elegant and relaxed surroundings, overlooking the beautiful gardens. Or relax with a drink in our traditional Oak Room Bar. We offer 39 en-suite bedrooms, and excellent facilities for business meetings too. We are also the perfect setting for your wedding or special celebration with a choice of function rooms, civil wedding licence and our specialist events co-ordinator.
Our focus is on friendly service with that personal touch. Whether you are here for business or pleasure we want you to feel at home….
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin (En-Suite)||On Request|
|Double en suite||from £70.00 to £170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £50.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*A number of our double rooms can be converted to twin rooms.
- Additional meal details - packed lunches available
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Dogs Accepted
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £20 per night. • Dogs are allowed in all outdoor areas, the bar and 18 bedrooms • Dogs are provided with water bowls and food/treats are available.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Accessible Rooms
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|Open New Year|
|2020 - Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|