Tewkesbury Park is a family-owned hotel, golf and leisure resort set amongst 176 acres of parkland with panoramic views of the Cotswolds, Severn Valley, the Welsh Mountains and the Malvern Hills.
Facilities include an 18 hole par 73 parkland golf course, academy course and practice range, putting green and pro shop. The Leisure Club features a sauna, steam room, indoor swimming pool, gym, squash and tennis courts.
Tewkesbury Park Hotel is only 5 minutes from M5 junction 9, on the doorstep of Tewkesbury and within easy reach of Cheltenham, Gloucester and Worcester.
The Hotel has 87 rooms including 6 luxury historic suites where you can throw yourself onto a deliciously comfy super king Hypnos bed, take a soak in a beautiful copper bath, or simply kick back, relax and enjoy a glass of bubbly whilst taking in the breath-taking views.
We offer a range of air-conditioned conference and banqueting suites accommodating up to 200 guests and our idyllic setting makes for a wonderful wedding venue.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Indulgent Historic Double/Twin||£242.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Just Right Double/Twins||£134.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Opulent Historic Suite||£362.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Touch of Class Double/Twins||£158.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Room rates all based on twin/double occupancy unless otherwise stated.
There are a number of larger rooms for additional beds and interconnecting rooms, perfect for families. Please apply for prices.
Dog friendly hotel
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Additional meal details - Lounge menu available as well as afternoon tea.
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Dogs Accepted
- Electric Car charging point
- Free car parking
- Night porter
- On-site coach parking
- Pets accepted - £20 per stay • Dogs are allowed in some outdoor areas, piano lounge and selected bedrooms. • Dogs are provided with luxury water bowl, food and dog bed. We do ask that dogs are kept on leads, if only to avoid them chasing flying white balls! Each visiting doggie guest receives a welcome letter from Puddle, our resident dog, informing them where to take their owners for a walk and the best places for refreshments that are dog friendly.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Access to golf course
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - Squash
- Spa Treatments
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
|Open New Year|
|2020 - Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
From M5: M5 jct 9, follow the signs for the town centre and Tewkesbury Abbey. Abbey on left and 500 yds on turn right into Lincoln Green Lane.