Part of the Cotswold Inns and Hotels collection; this magnificent 16th century Yeoman’s house is now a stylish Cotswold retreat boasting 18 beautifully stylish bedrooms, a 1 rosette-awarded restaurant and perfectly manicured garden, tucked away at the back of the hotel.
Located in the heart of Tetbury, alongside the town’s many wonderful boutiques, antique shops and the Royal Highgrove shop; The Close Hotel is an ideal place to stay with great proximity to surrounding Cotswold towns, villages and attractions including Westonbirt Arboretum and Highgrove Gardens.
Whether you’re retreating for a weekend getaway or simply dining out with friends – you’re all more than welcome at The Close Hotel, and you can even bring your four-legged-friend along with you too!
Sink into a cosy armchair in the bar with Afternoon Tea, indulge in a delicious menu in our award-winning Garden Room restaurant, and in the summer, kick back on our deckchairs in the garden with a refreshing G&T!
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- AA Awards AA Breakfast Award 2018
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Restaurant - Children under 12 are not allowed in the restaurant
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Dogs Accepted
- Electric Car charging point
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £20 per night (plus £10 for any additional dogs). • Dogs are allowed in all outdoor areas, the bar and selected bedrooms • Dogs are provided with water bowls and dog beds. Treats are available. • Maps/leaflets on local walks suitable for dogs.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2020 - Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|