Near to William Morris’ Kelmscott and less than half an hour to Oxford, The Double Red Duke is perfectly situated to explore many parts of the Cotswolds.
The 19 individually-designed bedrooms are informal and sumptuous with deep, soft mattresses, rich fabrics & textures, roll top baths, and full-size 100 Acre apothecary products.
The rest of the property also adopts this elegantly relaxed look and feel.
A warren of snugs and lounges are full of burnt orange velvet, and dark brown leather armchairs; with log fires and large planters interspersed throughout the spaces.
The breathtaking 40 cover Garden Room is clad with jasmine and greenery and serves food throughout the day. There is also a large extremely well stocked bar as well as the dining room and even Chef’s table.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £120.00 to £250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family - private bathroom||from £170.00 to £350.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Available for wedding receptions - Enquiry only
- Conference facilities - Small meeting room
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - Additional charge
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Close to William Morris' Kelmscott
- Village Location
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Treatment room
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Free of charge
- On site parking - Free of charge
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|Season (17 May 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|