The Feathers is a chic 17th century town house hotel in Woodstock, located next door to Blenheim Palace.
Step off the street in this pretty Cotswold market town and into a welcoming hotel with great food and stylish furnishings. Here you can relax, recharge and enjoy a hotel with history, high housekeeping standards and those little extras that make a stay ‘great’.
Enjoy The Feathers your way with a choice between cosy Woodstock rooms and larger feature suites. Take your place in our romantic restaurant or on our smart summer terrace, but don’t forget to visit our superb bar: it’s a beautiful and inspiring sight with over 400 gins and a place in the Guinness Book of Records™.
The hotel is surrounded by possibilities, with the delights of Blenheim Palace, Oxford, the Cotswolds or Bicester Village all within easy reach. And somehow they’re all the more enjoyable with the knowledge that you’ll be coming home to The Feathers.
There are just 21 rooms at The Feathers (16 bedrooms and 5 suites). All rooms are comfortable, clean and fresh - and the suites are some of the largest and best appointed in the Oxford and Cotswold area.
Our very special bar has a fantastic variety of over 400 gins from around the world. In fact, we were first into the Guinness Book of World Records™ for offering the greatest selection of gins on the planet.
Afternoon Tea is something that we aim to do very well. We were pleased to have been included in a listing of the top three Oxfordshire places for afternoon tea by the Oxford Mail.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||from £145.00 to £245.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double en-suite (Cotswold Room)||from £115.00 to £215.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double en-suite (Woodstock Room)||from £99.00 to £199.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Feature Room||from £125.00 to £225.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Feature Suite||from £165.00 to £265.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- 4 AA Stars Town House Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 2 Rosettes 2017
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - £20 per dog • Dogs are allowed in the bar, café/restaurant and 21 bedrooms. • Water bowl, dog beds and dog towel provided. Dog food/treats are available. • Maps/leaflets on local walks suitable for dogs.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|