Located on the outskirts of the Regency town of Cheltenham, The Greenway is a 16th century luxury Elizabethan manor house hotel and spa.
Covid-19 update: The hotel restaurant is closed for lunch and dinner on Mondays and Tuesdays. Afternoon tea is available on both days.
The 21 bedroom hotel, with its warm Cotswold stone exterior is the picture of English country charm and lies in eight acres of stunning grounds with views over rolling hills. The grandfather clock ticks as you enter through stone archways into a beautiful entrance hall with wooden floors, an open fire and a décor of soft golds and honeys. Your welcome is warm and genuine and you begin to unwind in the relaxing atmosphere of our country house retreat.
The Greenway Hotel and Spa is the ideal place to experience the ultimate in luxury country living and the four AA Star rating ensures you the highest levels of comfort and hospitality. All bedrooms are immaculately furnished with a unique mix of traditional country manor and stylish, boutique decor. Original wooden furniture and vibrant soft furnishings have been blended together to create the feeling of a lavish home away from home.
The Greenway is a champion of food excellence, introducing customers to some of the finest artisan producers in Cheltenham. Our menus change frequently to work with nature to create flavoursome dishes brimming with imagination and innovation. Head chef Robin Dudley’s modern British cuisine focuses on wholesome and refined cooking and draws from the best of local produce.
Creating a complete spa experience, the Elan Spa at The Greenway Hotel & Spa is an oasis of tranquillity and relaxation. The decor takes inspiration from the Cotswold location and is the perfect combination of countryside chic and absolute glamour with its exposed brickwork, old beams, vibrant colours and decadent products. Offering outstanding service and indulgent pampering in a truly opulent setting, the Elan Spa provides hotel guests and day spa guests with luxury treatments and facilities.
Greenway pre-Christmas celebration offer
Celebrate Christmas with family and friends before the big day! Our Pre-Christmas Celebration Offer includes an arrival drink and mince pies, three course dinner (traditional Christmas menu will be available!), sumptuous overnight accommodation and a full English Breakfast the following morning. Book three rooms or more and enjoy complimentary private dining with a decorated room and crackers (subject to availability). Anyone booking this stay will be entered into our prize draw to win a fantastic stay in 2020 including dinner, bed & breakfast.
From £199.00 per room. Valid from dates 18/11/2019 until 20/12/2019. Terms & conditions apply. Call 01242 862 352 to book
- 4 AA Red Stars
- AA Awards AA - 3 Rosettes 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Meal times must be booked
- One way system
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Room service available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Event venue
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £15 per dog per night • Dogs allowed in all outdoor areas, the bar and six bedrooms. • Water bowls and dog beds provided. Food/treats available. • Maps/leaflets on local dog walks available.
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Spa Facilities
- Country house
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 50 spaces , all on site
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Will allocate room in main house or 1st/2nd floor in coach house
- Special provisions for walkers - Walking routes available
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|