AboutThe Lansdowne is run by Anthony and Cheryle, situated at the quiet end of the village, 200 yds from the centre, walking distance.
Rooms are spacious and have en-suite facilities, each room has flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, bottled water, radio/alarm, internet access, hairdryer, and fitted wardrobes.
Ample parking is provided for guests, and we offer full English/Continental breakfast with fresh fruit daily and some locally sourced produce.
The Lansdowne is a relaxed atmosphere where you can Chill out during your stay.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £85.00 to £135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £60.00 to £75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices are a guide only and will vary dependant on the season. Weekend rates are higher than Sunday-Thursday, we have a 2 night minimum stay at weekends and a 3 night minimum stay at Bank Holidays,we also have a 4 poster room & a superior room which is charged at a higher rate. If we have the space for infants (please check with us before making a booking) there will be an additional charge/night.
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest House
- Visit England Breakfast 2016
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Cater for vegetarians - Please advise on arrival.
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - Monday to Saturday 8-9am, Sunday & Bank Holidays 8.30-9.30am.
- Serves Local Food
- Central heating throughout
- Free car parking
- Ironing facilities
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Village Location
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
From the A429 take the road sign posted Lansdowne. We are approximately 500 yds along on the left side.
Public Transport Directions
From Moreton-in-Marsh - 8 miles
Take the A429 towards Cirencester and take the road sign posted Lansdowne. We are approximately 500 yds along on the left side.
Located just 200 yards in walking distance from centre of Bourton-on-the-Water village on right handside towards A429