- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 1st Nov 2020
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 2nd Nov 2020
- No. of Nights:
Whatley Manor is a grown-up getaway in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Covid-19 update: The hotel is re-opening to welcome guests on Thursday 23 July. Since March take away food is being served from Niall’s Paradise Carriage from Wednesday through Saturday – 4.30pm to 9.00pm and then on a Sunday 12 noon to 4pm. The Dining Room is serving dinner Thursday through Sunday. Our Great British Menu lunch launches today on Friday and Saturday - £85pp. Our executive chef Niall Keating was crowned winner of Great British Menu this year. Grey’s Brasserie will be open for lunch Saturdays and Sundays as of 23 July. The spa is opening for treatments to residents on 23rd July but no facials are available. As of July 25th, the hydrotherapy pool and gym will be open to residents as well. The sauna and thermal cabins will not be available to guests for the time being.
Explore the quintessential English countryside on our doorstep, as well as some of the prettiest chocolate box villages with their honey-coloured stone and gracious houses. Cosy up in front of one of our open fireplaces, or watch a film together on the big screen in the cinema, before joining us in the lounge bar where we will make your favourite cocktail.
Following a recent refreshment of the 23 bedrooms including 11 suites and installation of a brand new state-of-the-art kitchen. Where Michelin two-starred chef, Niall Keating creates exquisite menus for The Dining Room and Grey’s Brasserie. Guests are invited into the kitchen (temporarily suspended) as part of the dining experience in the Michelin-starred restaurant. During lockdown Niall installed his Paradise Carriage to offer take away food for locals and it’s set to stay throughout the summer. Pre-order or drive up and order, Wednesday to Saturday, 4.30pm to 9.00pm and delicious roasts served on a Sunday, 12 noon to 4pm. Expect guest chef takeovers in the Paradise Carriage from the likes of Michelin-starred chefs, Sat Bains – 22 July - £25pp, and others tbc.
There is a host of events taking place Whatley from Yoga and raw chocolate making – 22 July, garden tours, willow workshop, and flower arranging with young talented florist Emily Hepworth. View the website for more details.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic||from £249.00 to £399.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Suite||from £599.00 to £749.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Grand Suite||from £699.00 to £849.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suite||from £399.00 to £549.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suites||from £499.00 to £649.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior||from £299.00 to £449.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- 5 AA Red Stars
- 4 AA Rosettes Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin - 1 Star 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - minimum age: 12 to stay overnight, 16 to access the Spa. Children welcome in the Brasserie.
- Highchair - in the Brasserie
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Meal times must be booked
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £30 per night. We welcome dogs that are trained and out of the puppy stage, over 6 months and request that you advise in advance if you have a very large breed, over the standard Labrador size. • Dogs allowed in some outdoor areas and selected bedrooms close to the gardens, some with their own private entrance. • Dogs are provided with a luxury dog bed, premium dog food and treats, as well as a dog toy and a doggy welcome pack including a good selection of local walks.
- Real log/coal fires
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2020 Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|