Whatley Manor is a grown-up getaway in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Covid-19 update: Whatley Manor will now be temporarily closing from Monday 28 December and will re-open on Thursday 4 February 2021. With the level of uncertainty around another national lockdown our owner considers this to be a very measured approach to take. Our social media channels will continue to be updated with news from our side.
Explore the quintessential English countryside on our doorstep, as well as some of the prettiest chocolate box villages with their honey-coloured stone and gracious houses. Cosy up in front of one of our open fireplaces, or watch a film together on the big screen in the cinema, before joining us in the lounge bar where we will make your favourite cocktail.
Following a recent refreshment of the 23 bedrooms including 11 suites and installation of a brand new state-of-the-art kitchen. Where Michelin two-starred chef, Niall Keating creates exquisite menus for The Dining Room and Grey’s Brasserie. Guests are invited into the kitchen (temporarily suspended) as part of the dining experience in the Michelin-starred restaurant. During lockdown Niall installed his Paradise Carriage to offer take away food for locals and it’s set to stay throughout the summer. Pre-order or drive up and order, Wednesday to Saturday, 4.30pm to 9.00pm and delicious roasts served on a Sunday, 12 noon to 4pm. Expect guest chef takeovers in the Paradise Carriage from the likes of Michelin-starred chefs, Sat Bains – 22 July - £25pp, and others tbc.
There is a host of events taking place Whatley from Yoga and raw chocolate making – 22 July, garden tours, willow workshop, and flower arranging with young talented florist Emily Hepworth. View the website for more details.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic||from £249.00 to £399.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Suite||from £599.00 to £749.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Grand Suite||from £699.00 to £849.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suite||from £399.00 to £549.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suites||from £499.00 to £649.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior||from £299.00 to £449.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- 5 AA Red Stars
- 4 AA Rosettes Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin - 1 Star 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - minimum age: 12 to stay overnight, 16 to access the Spa. Children welcome in the Brasserie.
- Highchair - in the Brasserie
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Meal times must be booked
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £30 per night. We welcome dogs that are trained and out of the puppy stage, over 6 months and request that you advise in advance if you have a very large breed, over the standard Labrador size. • Dogs allowed in some outdoor areas and selected bedrooms close to the gardens, some with their own private entrance. • Dogs are provided with a luxury dog bed, premium dog food and treats, as well as a dog toy and a doggy welcome pack including a good selection of local walks.
- Real log/coal fires
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2021 Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|