Whatley Manor is a grown-up getaway in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Explore the quintessential Cotswolds countryside on our doorstep, as well as some of the prettiest chocolate box villages with their honey-coloured stone and gracious houses. Cosy up in front of one of the open fireplaces, or watch a film together on the big screen in the cinema, before enjoying your favourite cocktail in the hotels bar.
Designed for comfort and to deliver a luxury five-star experience, the 23 rooms and suites are completely unique in character.
Relaxation at Whatley Manor is enhanced by the luxurious and award-winning Aquarias Spa. Unwind, indulge and escape in this tranquil and rejuvenating space.
Executive Chef, Ricki Weston and his team creates the menus in the restaurants. Try Grey’s Brasserie for leisurely dining or experience the innovative chefs menu served in The Dining Room.
Perfect for weekend breaks, midweek escapes and the ultimate relaxing spa stay. There are twelve acres of grounds made up of twenty-six individual garden areas to explore. The hardest thing you have to do is to choose your perfect room. Sustainability is at the heart of the hotel’s entire operation, with a distinct and active strategy on environmental responsibility.
If you are travelling with your dog Whatley Manor offers a warm welcome to four-legged guests as a number of the rooms are dog friendly.
Hotel welcoming guests from Wednesday through Sunday. Check-out is at 11am on Monday morning. Use of the spa for hotel guests up to 1pm on day of check-out.
Covid-19 update: Whatley Manor we will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays throughout 2022. From Wednesday to Sunday we will be open fully, offering afternoon tea each day, dinner in Grey's Brasserie and from Thursday to Sunday, dinner (1 Michelin star) in the Dining Room. Lunch will be available in Grey's Brasserie on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 29th July. The Aquarias Spa will be open seven days a week from 8am to 8pm.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic||from £354.00 to £554.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Suite||from £679.00 to £879.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Grand Suite||from £699.00 to £849.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suite||from £504.00 to £704.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suites||from £579.00 to £779.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior||from £429.00 to £629.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- 5 AA Red Stars
- 4 AA Rosettes Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin - 1 Star 2016
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - minimum age: 12 to stay overnight, 16 to access the Spa. Children welcome in the Brasserie.
- Highchair - in the Brasserie
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £30 per night. We welcome dogs that are trained and out of the puppy stage, over 6 months and request that you advise in advance if you have a very large breed, over the standard Labrador size. • Dogs allowed in some outdoor areas and selected bedrooms close to the gardens, some with their own private entrance. • Dogs are provided with a luxury dog bed, premium dog food and treats, as well as a dog toy and a doggy welcome pack including a good selection of local walks.
- Real log/coal fires
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2023 Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed|
|Wednesday - Sunday||Open|
* Due to ongoing staffing issues we will be closed on Monday and Tuesday throughout 2022. From Wednesday to Sunday we will be open fully, offering afternoon tea each day, dinner in Grey's Brasserie and from Thursday to Sunday, dinner (1 Michelin star) in the Dining Room. Lunch will be available in Grey's Brasserie from Wednesday to Sunday. The Aquarias Spa will be open seven days a week from 8am to 8pm.