Whatley Manor is a grown-up getaway in the heart of the Cotswolds. Explore the quintessential English countryside on our doorstep, as well as some of the prettiest chocolate box villages with their honey-coloured stone and gracious houses. Cosy up in front of one of our open fireplaces, or watch a film together on the big screen in the cinema, before joining us in the lounge bar where we will make your favourite cocktail.
In early 2019 a complete refreshment of the bedrooms, of which there are 23, including 11 suites, and the kitchen was undertaken.
Food is Whatley’s passion, since executive chef Niall Keating took the helm in December 2016, the choice of dining options has expanded to include Grey’s Brasserie, The Dining Room and The Green Room. Niall was awarded a Michelin star in November 2017 for his innovative menus in The Dining Room.
From March 1st before dinner each evening take a seat at the gastronomy bar in the Green Room, and watch the chefs prepare small plates of food inspired by ingredients from around the world. Start the evening off with a drink & bite to eat before taking dinner in Grey’s Brasserie, or stay a while and choose one, two or three dishes from the Green Room menu.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic||from £249.00 to £399.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Suite||from £599.00 to £749.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Grand Suite||from £699.00 to £849.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suite||from £399.00 to £549.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suites||from £499.00 to £649.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior||from £299.00 to £449.00 per room (breakfast included)|
- 5 AA Red Stars
- 4 AA Rosettes Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin - 1 Star 2016
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - minimum age: 12 to stay overnight, 16 to access the Spa. Children welcome in the Brasserie.
- Highchair - in the Brasserie
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £30 per night. We welcome dogs that are trained and out of the puppy stage, over 6 months and request that you advise in advance if you have a very large breed, over the standard Labrador size. • Dogs allowed in some outdoor areas and selected bedrooms close to the gardens, some with their own private entrance. • Dogs are provided with a luxury dog bed, premium dog food and treats, as well as a dog toy and a doggy welcome pack including a good selection of local walks.
- Real log/coal fires
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|2020 Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|