Set in a stunning location with plenty of comfortable seating, the Morris and Brown cafe is an ideal place to meet, whether you fancy relaxing with one of our hazelnut hot chocolates in front of the log fire or a chilled glass of white wine on the terrace.
Covid-19 update: We are currently only offering takeaway food and drink and portaloo toilets within the grounds. There are one way systems in place with arrows and social distancing signs/markers where appropriate.
The majority of staff are wearing visors when they work in a customer facing role and plastic sneeze screens are in place in front of all tills.
Some areas of the business have limited opening in terms of both the hours they're open and the days they're open. Please check the website for more information.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast, as well as delicious dishes throughout the day to late afternoon. We also offer a selection of luxury teas, coffees and homemade cakes for a special treat.
Before you leave for the great outdoors, take the opportunity to explore our inspiring shop. In the tradition of William Morris and Capability Brown we bring you a selection of inspirational gifts, accessories and food products. You will find something for every occasion.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Contactless payment only
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Takeaway available
- Pets accepted
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking charges apply
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' DayDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change