Number Four offers a combination of delicious classic English and Continental dishes, aiming to incorporate locally grown produce and Cotswold meats into the menu wherever possible, with the emphasis on seasonality and flavour.
Covid-19 update: We have carried out full risk assessments in all departments. Have a Covid Policy. Fully compliant to all government guidelines.
They pride themselves in offering food of a consistently high quality with a warm and friendly service for all.
Make the most of your dining experience and enjoy a relaxing aperitif or glass of champagne in the comfortable Lounge. The Bar is open all day and they welcome residents and non-residents alike for a drink, afternoon tea or to dine. The Restaurant is very popular therefore a reservation is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Delivery available
- Face mask essential (provided)
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Online ordering available
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Takeaway available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|