An exciting menu stacked full of some of the best produce Britain can offer.
The open kitchen is in the heart of the hotel.
Choose to eat from the same menu in any areas of the hotel.
Head Chef, Richard Sandiford, will cook a menu centred around open-fire cooking, with a bespoke built rotisserie and wood-fired grill at its heart.
Large cuts of meat and whole fish dishes take centre stage.
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Available for wedding receptions - Enquiry only
- Conference facilities - Small meeting room
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - Additional charge
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Close to William Morris' Kelmscott
- Village Location
- Cycle hire
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Treatment room
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Free of charge
- On site parking - Free of charge
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|Season (17 May 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|