The Old Stocks Inn
Stow on the Wold
Tel: +44 01451 830666
We’re lucky enough to be in the heart of the countryside and surrounded by some of the best suppliers of food and drink in the business. Our ingredients are all locally sourced, and our menus change seasonally to reflect the very best the area has to offer.
Covid-19 update: No coffee shop, lunch or private dining functions. Tables of up to 6 people from 2 households only.
It’s not only our ingredients that are locally sourced. We work closely with S H Jones and Purity Brewery to offer a trailblazing selection of fine wines, specialist spirits and craft beers. Our troupe members pride themselves on being connoisseurs of our drinks menu, and will happily recommend the perfect tipple to complement your meal.
Get that holiday feeling without setting foot out of Stow! When the weather is fine, there’s no better place to kick back, relax and enjoy the sun than our pizza terrace. Enjoy a bite to eat from our delicious menus, or savour a glass of something cool and refreshing. Throughout spring and summer, our wood-fired pizza oven will be fired up and ready to create fresh, homemade pizzas..
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Children & Infants
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Takeaway available
- Temperature checks for visitors
- In town/city centre
|Open New Year|
|2023 - Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|