Here at the Cotswold Falconry, we try our best to show you how our incredible Birds of Prey would hunt and fly naturally in the wild. 3 entirely different, daily flying demonstrations take place at 11:30, 1:30 and 3:00.
Day admission is valid all day so you can stay for as many flying demonstrations as you wish! We house over 150 birds and 50+ different species, so there is plenty to look at when the displays are over.
For those interested in a closer look at the birds, we offer individual experiences in the form of flying starts and owl experiences. These are very popular and places often need to be booked well in advance. Experience participants do not have to purchase a day ticket admission.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£12.00 per ticket|
|Carer||£6.00 per ticket|
|Child (4-15 years)||£6.00 per ticket|
|Concession (Over 65s)||£10.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Gift Shop
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Parking area closer to site entrance for disabled visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Snacks, confectionery and drinks available at on-site gift shop. Falconry Centre only a 2 minute walk from nearby Garden Centre Café. Picnic benches available in car park.
- Picnic Site - Picnic benches available in car park.
Children & Infants
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Approx length of visit - 3 hours
- In countryside
- Max group size - 50 (for a discounted rate), there is no limitation for group size
- Min group size - 20
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
* Mid-February until mid-November. Please see website for more details.
Doors open at 10.30am. Last admission 3pm.
Nearest major road is A44. From Moreton in Marsh take A44 towards E vesham for 1 mile approx. Entrance on right hand side to Batsford Arboretum and Garden Centre and Cotswold Faconry.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Moreton-in-Marsh. Take the A44 towards Evesham, walk along the footpath for 1 mile.