The Cotswold Falconry Centre is home to over 60 different species of Birds of Prey, with many breeding in front of you here at the centre. You and your family and friends can enjoy these wonderful birds whilst finding out about their conservation. Eagles, hawks, kites, owls, vultures and falcons are flown throughout the day giving you a chance to appreciate their speed, grace, agility, their close relationship with the falconer and to think positively about their conservation.
For those wishing for an additional experience how about an Owl Evening or an Eagle Day?
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£10.00 per ticket|
|Child (4-15 years)||£5.00 per ticket|
|Concession||£7.50 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)||£25.00|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - Tearooms by car park. Snacks, confectionery and drinks can be obtained in the Falconry gift shop.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 03:00
- In countryside
- Max group size - 50
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 20
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
|Opening (16 Feb 2019 - 10 Nov 2019)|
* Doors open at 10.30am.
Nearest major road is A44. From Moreton in Marsh take A44 towards E vesham for 1 mile approx. Entrance on right hand side to Batsford Arboretum and Garden Centre and Cotswold Faconry.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Moreton-in-Marsh. Take the A44 towards Evesham, walk along the footpath for 1 mile.