Located in Bibury, known as the prettiest village in England, The Swan is just a short walk from the famous Arlingon Row and Bibury Trout Farm.
Our bright and airy Brasserie combines the best of British produce with a few infusions from across the channel, championing local and seasonal produce wherever possible. Unsurprisingly, our signature dish is the Bibury trout from the Trout Farm next-door!
Popular with guests and locals alike, The Swan Bar offers a selection of pub favourites and a wide range of real ales, wines and spirits, which can be enjoyed inside next to the fireplace, or outside in the courtyard garden.
After a bite to eat, why not take a stroll around our enchanting riverside gardens, complete with a quaint trickling stream, and even venture further afield to explore Bibury itself and the other beautiful Cotswold villages and towns that surround us.
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- Visit England Breakfast Award 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- One way system
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|