The Whistle Stop Cafe at Tetbury Goods Shed Arts Centre usually serves delicious coffee, cakes and lunches from 10am until 4pm, Wednesday to Sunday.
Covid-19 update: Our lovely Whistle Stop Cafe is open as a takeaway. The Arts Centre is currently closed, planning to reopen as soon as performances are allowed.
For now, you can buy these from our takeaway at weekends from 4th July and we hope to reopen fully as soon as restrictions are lifted.
Choose to sit outside on a sunny day, or shelter inside our recently renovated Finnish Railway Carriage or the gallery in the auditorium when it rains. Run by local pastry chef, Sasha Jenner, the Cafe welcomes everyone attracted to its beautiful and historical setting including dog walkers, cyclists, tourists and passers by.
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Takeaway available
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|