Three Ways House is more than just a hotel. Set against the backdrop of the rolling Cotswold Hills and nestled in the quaint honey stoned village of Mickleton, this is home to the World Famous ‘Pudding Club’.
Covid-19 update: We only take bookings now for both food and accommodation. No pudding clubs at this time due to government guidelines
The committed and experienced team place a strong emphasis on good old-fashioned hospitality and whether you are seeking an indulgent escape or a foodie treat you won’t be disappointed. This is a place to enjoy a quick coffee, tasty lunch, delicious afternoon tea, light supper or a special dinner, not forgetting a fabulous ‘Pudding Club’ experience hosted every Friday evening.
The stunning ‘Salford Restaurant’ has just emerged from an extensive make over and the food is well worth the journey. Head Chef James Woodhams is quite rightly proud of his brigade who have, yet again, retained an AA rosette for their creative menu using local produce such as Evesham asparagus, local spring lamb and homemade traditional puddings. Lighter dishes are on the menu in Randall’s Brasserie and can be enjoyed ‘al fresco’ in the secluded garden during the summer months.
Puddings, however, are what Three Ways House is renowned for. The Pudding Club was established in 1985 and is a whacky, theatrical affair led by the Pudding Master. A typical evening includes a light main course followed by a magnificent parade of seven traditional puddings such as; ‘treacle sponge’, ‘sticky toffee’ or ‘jam roly poly’, all served with lashings of Bird's custard. Everyone is encouraged to try them all before voting for their favourite at the end of the evening.
To work off the calories there is plenty on offer with glorious walks right from the doorstep or the beautiful gardens of Hidcote, Kifsgate and Batsford Arbouretum to explore. Historic Stratford upon Avon and Warwick are just a short drive away or the many chocolate box Cotswold towns and villages.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- One way system
- Online booking only
- Online ordering available
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Themed restaurant - Venue - every Friday evening for the famous Pudding Club
- All major credit cards accepted
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Randall’s Bar Brasserie is open every day, Salford Restaurant is open every evening. The Pudding Club is every Friday evening.