You can enjoy a range of hot and cold refreshments at Westonbirt Arboretum, in beautiful surroundings...
The Westonbirt Restaurant offers tasty, freshly prepared hot and cold refreshments including soups, sandwiches, savoury snacks, cakes and pastries along with a seasonal menu of hearty meals. Food is prepared and cooked onsite, whilst the fresh bread is from of Hobbs House Bakery and made breads using local Shipton Mill flour from nearby Long Newnton. It also serves alcoholic drinks including wine, beer, cider and lager.
We offer a healthy and freshly prepared children's menu and great choices for grown-ups. The Restaurant welcomes breast feeding and has bottle warming facilities. High-chairs are also available.
In addition, the Westonbirt Café is open for food at peak times during the summer and autumn. With outdoor seating, it offers take-away teas, coffees and a range of hot and cold snacks.
For those who like to bring their own food, there is a picnic area set amongst the trees, along with picnic benches and tables close to the main parking area which can be used all year round.
- Accept Children over 7
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Hearing loop in shop and Welcome Building.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - 21 spaces located close to Welcome Building.
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors - Registered Changing Place includes toilet facilities as well as equipment such as a height adjustable changing bed and a ceiling hoist. The hoist can lift up to 190kg and allows users easy movement in all dimensions around the room.
- Childrens Play Area
- On-Site café/restaurant - Outdoor cafe open seasonally, hot drinks and food to go.
- Picnic Site
- Restaurant - The Westonbirt Restaurant serves a range of locally source seasonal meals, along with sandwiches, cakes and hot and cold drinks.
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Cater for groups - Visit www.forestry.gov.uk/westonbirt-groups for full information on group visits.
- Coach drop-off point
- Dog Friendly
- Dogs Accepted - Silk Wood is dog friendly! Representing two thirds of the arboretum, there’s plenty of space to explore with your pooch! The Old Arboretum is a dog-free zone, providing a safe space for little ones and mobility scooter users. Please keep your dog on a lead on the Downs and around the car park and main facilities.
- Free car parking
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Open All Year
- Picnic Area
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On Bus Route
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- All major credit cards accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
- Groups Accepted
|General admission (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Admissions open from 9am each day. Last admission 4.15pm.
Closed Christmas Day.