Executive chef Niall Keating has brought his worldwide culinary expertise to the dining experiences at Whatley Manor. Tantalise your taste buds in The Dining Room which holds two Michelin Stars for its innovative and daring tasting menu. Whether you are a wine connoisseur, a novice or simply love a fine wine with your dinner, sommelier Daniel Davies will find the perfect pairing.
Grey’s Brasserie is Whatley’s answer to casual dining and has a brand new look featuring comfortable banquette-style seating, a lovely neutral colour scheme throughout, feature fireplace and bar.
A delicious menu repertoire of British comfort dishes, including signature hits – Water Crust Pork Pies and a fine, traditional Sunday roast.
The Green Room is the most recent addition to the foodie experience at Whatley. A small plate concept where expertly crafted plates of food are prepared in front of you.
The Green Room hosts events and is also available for private parties.
• Grey’s Brasserie & Bar serving brunch, lunch and dinner daily
• Saturday Brunch in Grey’s Brasserie
• Sunday lunch in Grey’s Brasserie
• The Dining Room, Michelin one-starred restaurant serving dinner Wednesday to Sunday
• The Green Room, small plate concept for events and private parties
• Sommelier selected wines and Lounge bar
• Regular events including Sunday cinema, jazz and guest chef nights
• Private Parties
• Foodie gift experiences
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Children & Infants
- Highchair - in the Brasserie
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Takeaway available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
|2021 Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|