The Bay Tree Hotel is in the Cotswold town of Burford, where the main street is voted one of the prettiest in England. Award-winning cuisine, elegant country house interiors and luxurious accommodation awaits our guests. The charming Bay Tree Hotel provides luxury accommodation in the picture-postcard Cotswold town of Burford. Anticipate a warm welcome from the moment you step into this wisteria-clad, mellow Cotswold stone home from home. Sit by roaring fires and sink into the sofas that beckon in winter – and in the summer soak up the sun in deckchairs while the chilled Pimms that you’ve ordered is brought to you in the garden.
- 4 AA Stars
- 4 Visit England Stars
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- AA Awards AA Breakfast Award 2018
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted - £20 per night (plus £10 for any additional dogs) Dogs are welcome in selected bedrooms in addition to the Woolsack Bar, library and large garden and terrace.
• Water bowl and dog beds provided, food/treats available.
• Maps/leaflets on local walks suitable for dogs.
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Country house
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Other sporting facilities - Croquet lawn & equipment
Parking & Transport
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|