Bourton Vale Equestrian Centre is a small quirky stables nestled in between Bourton on the Water and Lower Slaughter.
Covid-19 update: Our onsite toilet is closed.
Offering horse back tours around the picturesque Slaughter villages the good natured horses are suitable for all level of rider and have a unique but kind sense of humour!
Their passion for animals is clear when you are met by “Security” aka the yard dogs, 2 free range goats, the friendliest chickens you will ever meet, lambs in the spring and if you are in luck an alpaca, donkeys and a couple of pigs could be wandering around too!
£30 half hour, £40 hour riding
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Advance booking essential
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Open now
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for visitors
- Free car parking
- Open All Year
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Located on the main A429 bordering the village. Our gateway is the first on the left after the traffic lights at the Bourton turning if travelling from the north, first on the right before the traffic lights if travelling from the south.