Explore the British Motor Museum – home to world’s largest collection of historic British cars - from the very first Land Rover to Lady Penelope’s FAB1.
Covid-19 update: The Museum is open daily and pre-booking is essential. Please note that some of the interactive areas are closed and they are unable to run guided tours as they would infringe social distancing rules.
For more information visit www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/news/welcome-back
Experience the sights, sounds and stories of the British motor industry and get ‘under the skin’ with our interactive exhibits.
Take a walk down the 'Time Road' and discover how motoring and family life has changed through the decades as the cars are brought to life by costumed explainers and free guided tours.
Enjoy dedicated zones on Motorsport, Design & Concepts, Jaguar, Land Rover and film cars. Travel through 'Making British Cars' and see how influential the motor industry has been over the years and where it is heading in the future.
Get a ‘behind the scenes’ insight into how we store and preserve our vehicles in our Collections Centre – a store, with over 250 cars from both our reserve car collection and that of the Jaguar Heritage Trust to explore. From here you can also view restoration work underway in our historic vehicle workshop.
There is also an onsite café serving hot and cold meals and snacks, an outdoor play area, and free parking.
Check our website for great school holiday activities and special weekend motoring events.
Fun for all the family whatever the weather!
We are a disable friendly venue, with easy access for wheelchair and mobility scooter users.
M40 J12 and take B4100. Attraction signed.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£14.50 per ticket|
|Child||£9.00 per ticket|
|Concession||£12.50 per ticket|
|Family||£40.00 per ticket|
Gift Aid your ticket - buy 1 day get 12 months free
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless payment only
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- One way system
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Touch-free toilet facilities
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - 12
|Season (2 Jan 2020 - 23 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|
* Closed 24 December to 1 JanuaryDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change