Home of the LARGEST Inland Paddling Beach in the UK!
The PERFECT day out time after time!
Enjoy the soft sandy beach with swimming lagoon, adventure playgrounds, picnic areas and BBQ pitch hire.
Activities available include the AquaVenture inflatable assault course, kayaks and stand up paddle board hire, leisure boat hire, pedal karts, mini golf and more!
Fantastic food served in the cafés on site or bring a picnic.
Enjoy having a lovely family day out with activities for all ages.
Admission is per vehicle. Please see website
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Dogs Accepted - Dogs accepted to the whole attraction with the exception of the children’s beaches
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe - You can only visit café/restaurant once you’ve paid admission to the attraction.
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- All major credit cards accepted
- Family Fun
- Groups Accepted - Booking essential
|Offpeak 10am to 5pm. Peak 10am to 6pm. (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Nearest major road is M5. Follow signs to The Cotswold Water Park, then simply follow our brown tourist signs straight to the door.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Kemble.