From the moment you drive through the gates you sense that Highgrove, the private home of TRHs The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, is a very special place.
On a fascinating two-hour tour, visitors can experience the beautiful, organic gardens created by The Prince over the past 40 years.
Afterwards the Orchard Tea Room will be open, offering mouth-watering refreshments, and also the estate shop, with its inspired giftware collections.
How to Book
The Royal Gardens at Highgrove will re-open on Wednesday 23rd June for Garden Tours. Individual, Group, Champagne Tea and Private Tours will be available to book on selected dates between June and October. For more information please click here.
Opening Dates: Selected dates from June to October 2021*
*Open for garden tours. Please visit the website to find out more information.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- No Dogs
- Plant Sales
- Tea Rooms
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Event Venue
- Free car parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- No Smoking Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
|Garden Tours (23 June 2021 - 30 Sept 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|
* Open for gardens tours. Please visit the website to find out more information.