The private gardens of their royal highnesses The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall. Visit the beautiful Gloucestershire residence near Tetbury to discover the striking development of the gardens and the important sustainable principles instilled over the past 38 years.
Covid-19 update: The gardens at Highgrove are currently closed. This is being reviewed on a monthly basis so for up to date information please click here.
Our garden tours offer a wealth of knowledge, beautiful scents and harmonious sounds, all to be remembered and recollected by visiting our Estate Shop and Orchard Restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious menu of homemade refreshments, freshly produced by our resident chefs.
How to Book
Highgrove Gardens are open between April and October, and tickets will be going on sale in February of 2019.
To keep in touch, please sign up to the mailing list by clicking here.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- No Dogs
- Plant Sales
- Tea Rooms
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Event Venue
- Free car parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- No Smoking Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
|Garden Tours (31 Mar 2020 - 30 Sept 2020)|
* Open for gardens tours. Please visit the website to find out more information.