Highgrove Gardens are part of the private residence of TRHs The King Charles III and The Queen Consort.
Located near the town of Tetbury, discover the striking development of the gardens and the important sustainable principles instilled over the past 38 years.
A tour of the organic gardens offers a wealth of knowledge, beautiful scents and harmonious sounds.
There is also an onsite restaurant serving a delicious menu, as well as an estate shop to visit, stocked with unique gifts and organic products.
How to Book
To book tickets for Individual and Group Garden Tours. Champagne Tea Tours and Private Tours please click here.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- No Dogs
- Plant Sales
- Tea Rooms
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Event Venue
- Free car parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- No Smoking Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
|Garden Tours (23 June 2023 - 30 Sept 2023)|
|Monday - Saturday||09:30||- 17:00|