Five Valleys Aparthotel (self catering)
Tel: 01453 764496
We believe you’ve come to stay with us not to be bothered by staff fussing around you, or because you have the budget for a top class country house hotel, you’re here for the flexibility and because we represent very good value for money in a great location.
Covid-19 update: As we are 15 self-catering apartments with no reception desk, communal lunge or bar we have made minimal changes as our guests share very few spaces, some corridors and stairs. It's this limited contact that has meant we've been able to stay open throughout and clearly being able to feed yourselves rather than eating out (or at in-house restaurants or pubs) has been a significant benefit.
You get more space to stretch out in, you can cater for yourselves rather than having to eat out, you don’t have to be dressed and in the dining room for breakfast on time and because we offer great value for money.
Did I say that already? I think I did. Never mind, it’s worth repeating.
Comfortable beds, good showers, free parking and wifi, easy access, bike storage, dogs (well behaved) welcome, great location to walk from or to tour the area.
In fact it’s easy to go to Gloucester to hunt down Harry Potter filming locations such as the stunning cathedral.
Visit the inspirational Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust at Slimbridge.
Explore Berkeley Castle, a microcosm of English history over 900 years.
It’s not that far to Bath, just follow the A46 for a great day trip.
- Bike Friendly
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Max age of seven in the same room as parents
- Dogs Accepted
- In town/city centre - Stroud centre is 15 minutes amble along the canal
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - The main house was built in 1861
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Car parking free
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Special provisions for walkers
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Book up until 10pm, open 24hrs for guests
Tripadvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3