Giffords Circus, a fast evolving national treasure, returns with their eagerly awaited tour My Beautiful Circus. The unique show inspired by the 250th anniversary of Circus, will tour the Cotswold and beyond and will amaze audiences with performances that ooze drama, exuberance and style.
Established in 2000 by Nell and Toti Gifford, Giffords Circus is renowned for its eclectic circus theatre fusion style. Its unique blend of bohemian artisan entertainment combines dance, comedy, acrobatics, juggling, live music and domestic animals.
Over the last 18 years the circus has amassed a loyal following, performing to over 800,000 people. Their signature burgundy and gold showman’s wagons and billowing tent have become a summer staple on village greens and in market towns.
Tickets from £15 to £32
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Booking Advised
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Family Fun
|2021 (17 Sept 2021 - 27 Sept 2021)|
* Various dates throughout the summer, see website for details