- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 30th Nov 2023
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 1st Dec 2023
- No. of Nights:
A Cotswold gem bordering the 'Cotswold Way'. Set in an ivy-covered country house with lawned gardens, only 4 miles from Gloucester City Centre and offering wonderful views of the Severn Vale. A perfect venue for couples, families and those with pets.
The traditionally decorated, spacious and elegant bedrooms and suites (most with countryside or garden views) all feature ensuite bathrooms and desks, free WiFi, TVs and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel has a restaurant serving locally sourced A La Carte and Brasserie dishes which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The traditional Afternoon Tea experience is a particular delight for guests, served from 12pm to 5pm daily. There are private dining rooms within the main house perfect for intimate occasions of all sizes.
At Hatton Court the corporate facilities and meeting rooms can accommodate up to 200 delegates in the garden marquee or up to 60 delegates in the bespoke conference facility within the main building. The Severn and Malvern rooms are dedicated meeting/training rooms and are located on the lower ground floor with direct access to the rear garden and away from any distractions. Hatton Court is Gloucester's most beautiful Country House Hotel wedding venue. The Garden Marquee offers the best value All Inclusive Wedding in Gloucester, with no catches. From fantastic views to great food and the very important attentive service, we are Gloucester's favourite wedding venue.
The hotel provides all guests with free parking.
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - - chargeable
- 24 hr return laundry service - Weekdays only
- Accept coach parties
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £15 per dog • Dogs are allowed in all outdoor areas and the bar • Water bowl and food/treats are available • There is a boot room available for wet things
- Real log/coal fires
- Country house
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms