The best boutique townhouse hotel in Cheltenham
Nestled in a leafy corner of Pittville, just a stone's throw from Cheltenham Racecourse, lies No.38 The Park - a beautiful Georgian townhouse hotel, the home of the multi award-winning Indian restaurant, Prithvi, and one of the best places for a weekend break in the Cotswolds.
We’ve packaged up a whole host of experiences to create the perfect presents for your favourite people.
In each one of our beautiful bespoke bedrooms, bold statement prints and mismatched textures are the order of the day. All of our rooms are dog friendly and feature one-off artworks, antiques and artefacts, as well as lots of little luxuries.
A collection of 13 bespoke bedrooms
Rooms at No.38 The Park
In each one of our beautiful bespoke bedrooms, bold statement prints and mismatched textures are the order of the day. You'll find rich mahogany leathers, carpets woven with seagrass, and bathroom floors covered in vibrant patterned tiles.
One-off artworks, antiques and artefacts add splashes of colour, while little luxuries including freshly baked treats on arrival, Bramley toiletries, and our round-the-concierge service all help make an already indulgent Cotswolds getaway that little bit more special.
A number of our rooms are dog friendly, great for the perfect Cotswold escape.
Excellent Rooms - When only the best will do
When only the best will do, there’s our Excellent Rooms. Gorgeous roll top baths grace each and every bedroom. Beautiful beds are finished with bold, sumptuous fabrics, and grand Georgian windows frame views of Pittville’s surrounding streets and gardens.
In a select few rooms, there’s even a double-sided TV built into the end of the bed to help make morning lie ins that little bit sweeter.
Very Good Rooms - When indulgence and elegance combine
Our Very Good Rooms embody all the best things about staying in a Georgian townhouse hotel. While each of our rooms are different in size and design, you’ll find original fireplaces, panelled walls, and sky high ceilings with ornately detailed coving.
The large Hypnos beds dressed in the finest Egyptian Cottons are simply heavenly to sink into after a day of adventures, while beautiful oversized bedside lamps create the perfect mood for some bedtime reading.
Cosy Rooms - Wonderfully snug and stylish boltholes
Our Cosy Rooms are furnished from head to toe in the sleekest velvets, softest linens, and fluffiest woollen throws. In each en-suite bathroom, bold patterned tiling is matched with period fixtures and fittings, and you'll also find a spacious rainfall shower.
With a cosy bathrobe, homemade treats, and a hot water bottle complete with hand knitted cover, you have the perfect setting for indulging in the ultimate movie marathon.
Start the day right with one of our delicious breakfasts. Or, make a reservation for lunch or supper at Prithvi - a multi award-winning resident restaurant that combines simplicity with elegance to create a truly delightful dining experience.
Eat & drink
Award-winning dining in Cheltenham
Whether you're making our townhouse your home for a Cotswold getaway or are simply in search of the best breakfast in Cheltenham, you can join us every day of the week for our continental buffet and classic cooked-to-order favourites such as American-style pancakes, Eggs Benedict, or our full English breakfast.
But that's not all. You can also join us for lunch or supper at Prithvi - a multi award-winning restaurant that offers Indian dining with a difference.
Book at table
Book to join us for breakfast or make a reservation for lunch or supper at our resident restaurant Prithvi.
What's on - Events at No.38 The Park
New and exciting things are always happening here at No.38 The Park. Below are the latest events we have in store over the coming months.
Lucky offers - Special offers at No.38 The Park
Our range of offers and overnight packages are designed to help you make the most of your time in The Cotswolds. They feature all the best things about staying at No.38, from decadent suppers and late check out times to lots of little extras.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - On Sunday
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area - Off site ask at reception for location
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Central heating throughout
- Dogs Accepted
- Event venue
- Exclusive Use
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Log Fire
- Night porter
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Celebrity connection
- Groups Welcomed
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Cycle hire - Off site ask at reception for location and costs
- Fishing - Off site ask at reception for location and costs
- Outdoor pool - Off site ask at reception for location and costs
- Tennis court - Off site ask at reception for location and costs
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Android pay accepted
- Apple pay accepted
- Cash accepted
- Contactless payment accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Colour Television in all units
- Digital TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Hiking, shooting, Cotswold pursuits
- Special provisions for walkers - Laundry service at additional charge
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Wi-fi available
- Wood burning stove
|Open New Year|
|Open All Year (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Open All Year (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|