The Old New Inn
Bourton on the Water
Tel: 01451 820467
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 28th Mar 2023
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 29th Mar 2023
- No. of Nights:
The Old New Inn is an 18th century, Grade II listed property situated in the village of Bourton on the Water, often referred to as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds.
Dating back to 1712, this former coaching inn has recently undergone extensive refurbishment to provide 9 high quality bedrooms, all en-suite, and fitting for today’s discerning traveller. There is a light and airy breakfast room, where, a locally produced and sourced menu offers great breakfasts before you depart for a day of sight-seeing.
Overnight guests will have the opportunity to visit the world famous Model Village after breakfast, before the attraction opens its doors to the general public.
The bar and restaurant have also been recently refurbished, serving up country inn classics at lunch time, and evening menus highlighting seasonal and local quality ingredients.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Single (En-Suite)||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite)||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£160.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£145.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Suite||£195.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- One way system
- Open now
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Real log/coal fires
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - dating back to 1712 when it was the New Inn!
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Opening (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Closed Christmas Day. No rooms let December 23rd - 4th January.