Located in Bibury, known as the prettiest village in England, The Swan is just a short walk from the famous Arlingon Row and Bibury Trout Farm.
Inside, there are 22 beautifully designed bedrooms, each unique in character and comfortable down to the finest detail with large bathrooms, full-size Molton Brown toiletries and soft, cosy bathrobes to enjoy.
While you’re here, dine in the bright and airy Brasserie, which combines the best of British with a few infusions from across the channel, championing local and seasonal produce. Alternatively, The Swan Bar offers a great selection of pub favourites and a wide range of real ales, wines and spirits, which can be enjoyed inside next to the fireplace, or outside in our courtyard garden.
After a bite to eat, why not take a stroll around our enchanting riverside gardens, complete with a quaint trickling stream, and even venture further afield to explore Bibury itself and the other beautiful Cotswold villages and towns that surround us.
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Contactless check-in
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- One way system
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Accept coach parties
- Dogs Accepted
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £20 per night (plus £10 for any additional dogs) • Dogs are allowed in all outdoor areas, the bar, sitting rooms and selected bedrooms. • Water bowl and dog beds provided • Maps/leaflets on local walks suitable for dogs
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
From A40 Oxford to Cheltenham take B4425 near Burford, 10 miles or from A419 at Cirencester take B4425 to Bibury, 7 miles.
Public Transport Directions
From Kemble - 12 milesLeave Kemble in a north east direction by A429. Head for Cirencester town centre. Follow signs for Burford Stow. Stay on B4425 until Bibury.