Welcome to Our three elegant and unique shepherd huts - named after three quintessential Cotswold villages:
- The Burford - decorated in muted greens with the emphasis on wool, tweed and the infamous Cotswold sheep.
- The Bibury - the meandering River Coln is brought to life in the blues and greys within this hut - and we honour the humble bee who is so important.
- The Barrington - eclectic and fun, this hut is decorated throughout in pink and turquoise - luxurious velvet patchwork and wacky vibes.
As a family we are fourth generation Cotswold farmers. Charlie and Joe, whilst keen to diversify felt it would be a privilege to share what we very often take for granted - views, sunsets, peace and quiet, wild and bird life, and the hum of our busy bees. And so the idea of “Westwell Downs” was conceived. It made sense to lean towards shepherd huts as we have always had sheep on the farm.
Our trio of huts are individually furnished all with a king size bed, a living area, a kitchenette with breakfast bar and an en-suite shower, WC and basin. There is a cute hobbit wood-burning stove and underfloor heating for a chilly evening. Outside there is your own private wood fired hot tub and a fire pit/barbq with outside seating and terrace.
Our breakfast/barbq/picnic/celebration hampers are available using local fare or home grown produce. Eggs from our “happy hens” and honey from our resident bees are also available.
The local pubs and restaurants are a foodies delight - some within walking distance - or perhaps hire one of our bikes?
The Cotswolds is an area of unique beauty with many sleepy villages interspersed with glorious countryside - or travel a little further and there are towns steeped in history and charm.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Shepherds Huts||from £165.00 to £200.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Hot Tub
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free onsite parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Wood burning stove
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|